At the Pavilion there are two pathways in which we have pupils referred to us.
For those pupils who have been referred to us for a respite period:
- Schools complete a referal form
- We receive the form and review it.
- The pupil and parent are invited to an admissions meeting and an induction on the following Monday and Tuesday. They will then start their placement on the Thursday.
- There wil be a review for the pupil in the middle of their respite and one at the end to assess their progress.
For those pupils who have been permanently excluded :
- After the pupil has been excluded the borough is notified
- A meeting is set with the head of exclusions and safeguarding for the borough of Barnet
- This information will be given to the Pavilion and reviewed
- An admissions meeting will be set, as will an induction, and they will follow the same structure as that of the respite pupils.